Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults, families, and children in and around Annville, Pennsylvania
- Session Format: Family, Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Women, Neuro-diverse individuals, Adolescents
- Online Sessions Available: Telebehavioral health sessions for Individuals (no couples or family) offered through a HIPPA compliant video platform. Check your insurance coverage.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a variety of people who are experiencing many unique circumstances. There is one common thread; they feel like things aren’t what they “should be”.
Before your first appointment I will arrange private access to a client portal so you can review and complete the intake documents that are essential for beginning a therapeutic relationship. This will allow us more time in session to share your concerns and begin unpacking-I understand you may have waited a long time to make the decision to speak with a therapist and you will have a lot to say. This will help decrease your frustration and increase your progress.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. As treatment continues, we will co-create a personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $125.00
- Wellspan EAP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Highmark, Magellan, CHIP, Optum, Tricare, GEHA. Aetna, Cigna, Quest, and more-check with me and we can explore your options.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay at least a portion of the session. Details are outlined in the practice policy.